Mobile website are selling information by way of beautiful user experience. It’s easy for users to find out information about website offerings. By the end of 2018, worldwide mobile users are expected to total over 2.2 billion.It means 80% of users are expected to access website via a mobile device.
Designing for thumbs
The users who we observed touching their phone’s screens or buttons held their phones in three basic ways:
- one handed—49%
- two handed—15%
Best mobile website design examples
Checklist for Mobile Website Design
Improve your mobile experience for your customer brand experiences
- Load time
- Menu in the top left-hand
- Content displayed in a simple and clean
- Make card-based design layout
- Collage-like format using large images
- Easy to tap with your finger
- Circles/sliders/tab bars are the new thing.
- Users interested categories
- Large call-to-action buttons
- Fewer words on the homepage
- Headlines are shorter and much more digestible
- Greeted with an option
- Conversational website
- Optimized forms for mobile
- Icons “Like” website posts
Mobile Website Benefits
Whether you’re an ecommerce business or a B2B company to increase lead flow, mobile-friendly website can benefit your bottom line.
Now I’m not going to lie, optimizing for mobile website can take some time. But investing just a little more time when preparing your mobile website can go a long way in benefiting your business.
Cost converting your standard website into mobile friendly depends upon number of pages in the website. For 5 pages it will cost less than $500 and more than 10 pages will cost more.
Increase Your Internet Marketing Intellect
Download ebooks and videos on responsive web design, inbound marketing, and lean strategies.
- Jump Start Responsive Web Design: Modern Responsive Solutions
- Web Design: Introductory
- Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
Thanks for reading! Feel free to check other articles if you’d like.