Power of influencer marketing to your business
Influencer marketing is a partnership between brand and influencer, so they can work together build something special. Brands can sponsor influencer content making their brand or product visible to a larger audience.
What is Influencer Marketing
Identify and engage the right people and understand the networks and audience segments they influence. Brands getting straight to the customer via the right person at the right time by Influence Marketing. Influence marketing which today is defined by social scoring platforms like Kred and PeerIndex.
Brand Message > Influencer Recommendation > Customer Social Channel > Decision Making Action
Find Influencers Score
The total number of followers across all their platforms combined = the influencer’s reach.
Partnering with influencers
- The brand has to trust the influencer creatively to convey the message to their audience
- The influencer has to also trust the brand in order to partner in a meaningful way
- The influencer, of course, is trusted by the community that they are trying to engage
- Make S.M.A.R.T. Goals —specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time based. If you’re still struggling, consider settling on your metrics before you set specific goals. Metrics include:
- For website you want to see the monthly unique visitors.
- Referral visitors (people who visit your website through your influencer’s work)
- Brand buzz on social media where you are looking for Page Likes.
- Social media reach by increasing followers and subscribers as well as video views respectively./li>
Increase sales by $4,000 a month
increase following on Twitter by 20%
Expose at least 3,000 consumers to my product
Customer Engagement Tracking
- Use pixel tracking or give each influencer a unique tracking code to use in their various sponsored posts e.g. bitly or Google URL shortener.
- Website engagement is measured by page views, comments, shares, and click-throughs
- For Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, it’s measured by reactions (i.e. Likes), comments, shares and click-throughs.
- YouTube Channel videos can be tracking thumbs-down button counts as engagement.
- Other social channels, engagement includes comments and screenshots. Looking for People Reached, Impressions and Views respectively.
Find your Influencer?
Identify their Influencer favourite niche or product to reach out. it’s important that you are aware as someone who knows what your influencer is doing, one should definitely not look desperate while contacting an influencer. Never approach an influencer if you don’t have anything to offer, why would Influencer respond to something that has no value. Start with a little lesser known Influence people, interact with them start building your reputation and then go for the big plan.
Are you brand or influencer?
Follow below link and submit your answers.
Join our Influencer Marketing Group?
Learning digital marketing and strategies
Partnering with influencers
Make S.M.A.R.T. measurement goals
Sponsor paid content and ads
Prerequisite for Influencer Marketing
Minimum 1K audience reach for being Influencer
Website: $175 per post – 10K impressions
Social Post: $75 per image – 2K followers
Video Channel: $500 per video – 50K subscribers