Using marketing data from Google Analytics, now dashboard highlights website performance and target audience data visualization examples.
We work hard to make sure the work we do is supported by detailed analytics and data. In February 2017, Google announced limitless access to creating and sharing Google Data Studio reports.
Now Google Data Studio helps marketing solve its biggest challenges.
Google Analytics Dashboard
Google Data Studio turns your data into informative dashboards and reports that are easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable. There’s no coding or query-building required. Additionally, Google Data Studio also has a gallery of report templates you can use so all you have to do is connect your data to get started.
- Generating Traffic and Leads
- Improving on-site experience
- Investing in the right channels
- Targeting the ideal audience
Step by Step Guide to Learn Data Visualization
Learn How To Set Up and Effectively Use Google’s Data Studio for build dynamic reports. Need help? Please message by using contact us page.
Reasons we use Google Data Studio for data visualization examples
- It free plus live, interactive and dashboards reports.
- Less time consuming and easy to create reports.
- It integrates with Google Adwords, Google Search Console & Google Analytics.
- Customized & themed look dashboard, reports which are easy to understand.
- Create single or multi pages reports in your own style.
- Creates a professional-looking report for the head of your organization with just a few clicks.
- Provides better flexibility of working with your team from anywhere to collaborate in real time.